Welcome to the One Card Draw this month! My balance cards have two new pairs, so I am extra excited to share them. As usual, if you arrive during the free hour you can request a card whether you tip for it or not... but if you feel moved, you can use the button at the bottom of this entry. If you miss the window, please stay tuned for an entry explaining how you can take advantage of the 24-hour discount window.
1. This draw is capped at one hour, ending at 2:30 PM EST. Any request that falls outside that window will be ignored. If you miss the window, there will be another post explaining how to get a card in the post-window period.
2. Anyone can ask for a card, Friend, friend, stranger or unfriend. No matter who you are, I will shuffle the deck with a honest prayer to the Universe to give you what you need. If you think you're on my bad side but still want a card, ask. I will do my best by you—I promise.
3. You may repost your results anywhere you like as long as you point back here so that people can investigate and perhaps watch for the next One-Card Draw. If you wish to help me promote the cards, you can also link to balancecards.org, but it's not necessary.
4. When you talk about the cards, remember to call them by their proper Name: they are Balance Cards, not Tarot, not Psycards, not I Ching cards, not runes or anything else. Names are important!
1. As a theme for meditation or exploration.
2. As a reflection of your past month.
3. As a reflection of your coming month.
4. As a way for the Universe to tell you what it needs from you.
1. I do not cherry-pick the card for you. What I draw is random. You may get a bad card; be prepared.
2. My one-card reading for you does not constitute legal or medical advice, or any other formal form of counsel. What you choose to do based on the card is your responsibility, not mine.
How do I get my card?
Comment on this entry (if you have no Livejournal, you may comment anonymously). If you feel comfortable, tell me what you're planning to use the card for. I'll reply to you with your card. You may get the same card as someone else, since I re-shuffle the deck for every querent—if this happens I will pay extra attention to the mental image that accompanies the card to give you an individualized account.
What is this all about?
The Balance Cards are a personal revelatory deck I created to address the imbalances in the world and bring them into harmony. The One-Card Draw is a service I offer as frequently as I have the energy, but I also do full readings. Consult the Balance Cards website for more information.
Ask and receive.
The Balance Cards Website