Since RL is… well, let’s just say this week can die in a fire. And I don’t say such things lightly. But good/interesting stuff:
• I’ve signed someone to do the voice acting for the audiobook version of The Aphorisms! I am very pleased so far with what I’ve heard. That should be ready by July. You’ll be able to buy it on Amazon, Audible.Com and in the iTunes store.
• You can now pre-order Flight of the Godkin Griffin, the print version! The e-book version will be available after Anthrocon weekend, June 19thish or so.
• I am delighted everyone likes Elijah! I am now tempted to post more. I have more written…
• Meanwhile, my computer is having problems, which I am hoping to resolve. This may cause a hold-up in mailing out artwork. Hopefully that will get resolved somehow soon.
• And finally, Kickstarter told me my “Ten Markers, Ten Days” project looked uninteresting and told me to rewrite it. I have duly done so and re-submitted it. I admit I don’t have high hopes here.
In the Other People’s Stuff Department:
• Silvertales has done awesome linework of a merman-anglerfish with a jellyfish girl. Go tell her to finish it!
• This morning I mentioned waking up looking like a vampire. A sallow, Cuban vampire. Engineer Sam’s response: Stay away from anyone trying to drive a shaft of sugar cane into your heart.
Finally, a doodle:
Mirrored from MCAH Online.