• The new update on the art business book project has gone live, featuring the planned table of contents! We are at $1300 of $3000. And here’s the last of the three-part cartoons. Business Manager’s confusion about the mysterious receipts has been solved:
• It looks like all my stuff for Anthrocon is coming together at the same time; I should have a panel schedule soon, and art show space. This will be my first AC, so I’m looking forward to seeing what it’s all about!
• Art-wise, I have been drawing more than I’ve been scanning: sorry! I am pondering doing some fluffy stuff, though, since all the SuperSerial things require more set-up time than I have. So I am considering that marker-sketch Kickstarter idea, and wondering what to do here with the Exalted headshots: I’d like to do them ACEO size, with simple frames that say something about their personalities. However, since for the foreseeable future I’ll be drawing cartoons, I’m not counting on finishing anything for a few weeks.
• I’m hoping to update the yearly schedule soon, though I’ve got some disruptive stuff that needs working out, probably in the next week. I said earlier this year that I’d have a clearer handle of what I’d need to do for the last half of the year by early summer, and that’s looking like a good date. Tentatively, I am not planning any big projects, creatively, after mid-July.
• Related, SUMMER IS COMING. Next week is the last week of school and all full of end-of-school activities. Until I have summer camp figured out, I suspect my work schedule will be rocky. You’ll see posts from me, but I’ll probably be very spotty if you’re trying to contact me. (Your email will probably reach me in the car, where all I can do is glance at the notification and sigh.)
• I’d like to get back to the daily posts! I have a lot of baby stories backed up. And, related, I’d like to write about family and video games. Maybe this weekend I’ll have a chance.
• Finally, I haven’t had a chance to make any new Zazzle stuff, but they have a bunch of promotions going on right now, from 50% off all cards to 15% off mugs. Not a bad time to go shopping!
Mirrored from MCAH Online.